This is actually one of the first stories I decided to publish online. It started out as a screenplay for my sister’s performance task, but I ended up liking it so much. So I decided to continue it and it’s still a work in progress but please, tell me what you think I posted it on typotic.com
Looking for some great short medieval poems which are easy to read? Look no further than this, our latest post…
Medieval poetry can be a daunting field to dip into (to mix our metaphors terribly). Although Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales and Dante’s Divine Comedy are masterpieces and essential reading, perhaps the best route into medieval poetry – as with any poetry – is to start small. What follows is our pick of the best short medieval poems written in English.
They are all presented in the original Middle English, because here at Interesting Literature we believe that that’s the best way to read the poems. This does mean that several words/phrases need glossing, so we’ve done this briefly before each poem. All of these poems were written (or at least written down) some time during the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries: our source for them is the excellent Penguin book of Medieval…
In every girl’s bag there should be the ff:
1. A cigarette case with all your nice cigarettes in a tidy row.
2. Condoms, because you never know when you’ll get laid. (Sober or not, it’s better to be safe than sorry)
3. Blowfish.. because you never know when you’ll be hungover.
4. A regular bic lighter, for emergencies or if you’re about to get stoned.
5. A zippo lighter, for the sake of your nicely packed cancerous cigarettes and to look cool.
6.Dior’s color reviver lip balm, to prevent dark lips because of excessive smoking due to stress and sexual frustrations.
7. A lip tint to color up your pretty revived lips.
8.Red lipstick to make it known that you want to party and you are happy looking hot.
9.Primer because you want your skin looking great.
10. Concealer because you want to hide your ugly spots.
11. Foundation because you want to look perfect.
12. Valentino’s dual lip gloss and perfume pen for easy application of signature scent.
13. Tweezers in case you see yourself with messy eyebrows and a mustache.
14. Wireless headphones when you don’t feel like talking to people or if you want to live in the world with your own theme song.
15. Sunglasses to block out the uglies in your world and to generally look bitchy.
16.Wallet with your money and starbucks card, when you feel like buying something to make you happy or you just want to have a chai skinny latte from starbucks.
17. Blush to make your cheeks pop or if you just want to have a fake blush on the go when you try to “blush” because of a guy’s compliment.
18. Tampons when the curse of the month arrived. It also means you are not pregnant.
19. Make up brushes so you can apply said make up above.
20. Eyeliner.. a must if you want to complete the awesome bitch look you have on right now.
Smile :) You’re at the best wine blog ever! Scroll down to read our fun stories, and join our journey as we fight through the wine jargon in search of a good glass of wine. Wine blogs; the best place to read about wine online! We're rated as one of the most influential wine people on the net by Klout and Kred. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org